Elnett hairspray in extra hold~humidity defying!
Last year, I ran a series about blogger's style secrets.  I got some really great tips from this, the type of shared information that I used to get from living with my girlfriends in college and shortly there after.  Many of the comments also contained really useful information about beloved products and "go to" sources.  In the hopes of gleaning some much needed new stylish insights and re-stocking my cosmetic bag, I'm sharing my "desert island five beauty must haves" here today.  Now spill some of yours! 

Special "pink" for the cure edition La Mer lip balm, so good + so addictive!

Suave Rosemary+Mint Shampoo/Conditioner cheap and effective
Cle de Peau concealer~life changing!
Jo Malone Orange Blossom Cologne~smells heavenly, my newest addiction
{1/2/3/4/5}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top