My daughter's room is done!  Back in March I posted the "befores", the little girl room that I lovingly put together for my daughter when she was just two years old.  Now that she is almost twelve, this new grown up version seems much more appropriate, despite the fact that seeing her old room here still gets me emotional!  We are both thrilled with the way it came out.  I re-posted the inspiration room, and finally all the sources...everything except the custom headboard from Ethan Allen and the upholstered pillow for the Land of Nod bench, was ordered online!
the inspiration
her old "before" room-sniff!
bedside lamps from Shades Of Light
area rug and throw from PB Teen 
night stands from WilliamSonoma Home 
Moroccan  pouf from OverStock.com
throw pillows from Jonathan Adler
starburst mirrors from Target.com 
sheets from SerenaandLily 
ceiling fixture from Design Within Reach
paint color: Benjamin Moore's decorator white
bench/bookcase: TheLandOfNod

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top