Here are my picks, pins and pines for the week!  This sweet little fortune cookie caught my eye, and now I'm thinking about all the cute little ways to gift it.  I finally ordered some normal "business" size business cards (my current ones are large squares), so naturally I'm on the look out for a super chic holder, this one will do quite nicely.  Suddenly, mid-century "lava" ceramics seem so hip and cool to me...This "first lady" throw pillow made quite an impression, over at Jonathan Adler's Greenwich shop.  My ever growing "collection" of lip glosses and balms just expanded, obsessed with both the product and the packaging on Christian Dior's Lip Glow. The Little Dictionary Of Fashion, has been showing up everywhere, from Walmart to Bergdorf's, seriously, when does that ever happen?  Finally, I've owned this incredible scent for a while, but only recently put it back into rotation...after receiving several compliments, its now my new/old summer favorite!.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top