Recently flipping through the July/August 2012 issue of Country Living, and this image above literally stopped me in my tracks.  I immediately tore it from the magazine, something I rarely do anymore, in this pinterest, tumblr, bookmarking age.  This "tear sheet"~ now sitting a top piles of paperwork on my desk, is reminding me of the "outdoor shower project" my husband and I keep talking about and yet keep putting off. The warm weather months all flit by in the blink of an eye, and we always seem to miss the right window of time for this... In a weird way, it's almost like a metaphor, too.  It's a reminder to take full advantage of summer before it's gone. Use our pool more. Get out to visit some beaches.  I went back to glance at this photo again, and, upon turning it over, realized that this entire Nantucket cottage is completely captivating.  You can view the rest of this home's vintage nautical charm, here.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top