Next week, I'm planning on meeting up with my college girlfriends in the Hamptons.  While I'm so looking forward to the change of scenery, right now, all three kids are done with school although not yet in camp. Things are quite "lively" around here to say the least. However,  I did manage to schedule some strategic play dates yesterday and slip away for a very much needed pedicure.  With a stack of magazines in hand, my short visit to the nail salon was incredibly relaxing.  Probably because I was admiring the beautiful Hamptons beach home of Katie Couric in Hamptons Cottages and Gardens, and reading about the wonderful job her talented landscape architect sister did on the grounds.  It provided such a great mini escape that I thought I would share it here today. Enjoy!

Images via: Cottages and Gardens

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top