Every now and then, I get emails from readers planning trips to New York City and inquiring about restaurants, great sites to visit, small out of the way "secret spots", etc.  Having lived in the city for several years and grown up in the suburbs (where I now reside) I'm able to give some great recommendations.  But, as a creature of habit, I realize I keep going back to my same stand by favorites.  Enter Tiffany and Company's new website, What Makes Love True.  Tiffany's has found some great NYC gems to visit, and not just for couples!  Some of these places, I know well, and some of the restaurants I'm excited to try myself.  Be sure to check this out if your planning a trip here this summer, the museum ideas and out of the way secret spots are worth a look!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top