I just caught up with all my recorded episodes of Home by Novogratz.  I'm a big fan of Cortney and Robert 's work.  Their spaces always manage to be so warm and fun, yet also so chic and artistic...not an easy feat.  In one episode, Cortney worked with New York City designer, Jan Eleni, who creates these amazing collages out of children's artwork (image above).  I remember reading about this several years ago in the now defunct Cookie magazine, and thinking it was brilliant at the time.  With school starting in a few weeks, it won't be long before the backpacks come home bursting with precious masterpieces, none of which I can part with.  But with only so much wall space, I'll be contacting Jan Eleni to commission at least one of these smart collages.  Ms. Eleni is also a fantastic designer, with some of the most darling and creative children's rooms I've ever seen.  Have a look!
P.S. ~ Don't forget to check out my Joss and Main sale today at 3pm!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top