Today finds me contemplating area rugs and all the amazing, different designs available.  I'm getting ready to start decorating the dining room in our vacation home in Florida.  It's literally a white box. It seems the possibilities for this room are endless.  This can be a bit daunting...but, having worked with several different professional designers on our home through the years, I've picked up some great tips. One of them, is to start with a rug. All the colors and inspiration for a room's design can be pulled from a really beautiful rug, and, since I've no other pieces for this room, a rug seems a good a place to start as any.  What better place to check out some fabulous examples than The Rug Company. So tell me, when designing a fresh new space, where do you start?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top