my pick from zhush.com:  wool camel throw $125.00
Special zhush.com "cyber Monday" code: cybermon
good today until Midnight for 10% off anything and 20% off purchases over $150.
 

In honor of cyber Monday, I've asked some of my fellow shop owners and sponsors to share their preferred items to give as gifts from their own sites.  Since I'm always asking the waitstaff at restaurants about their favorite items on the menu, I'm now applying my same quest for insider info to the online shopping experience.  In addition to my own top pick above from zhush, here are some great gift ideas from the shop owners themselves.



From Laura Trevey's Bright, Bold and Beautiful esty shop: "My favorite gift to give from my shop is a collection of my watercolor dress prints. There are 7 to choose from and they make a fun collage on any art wall for your office or dressing room."




$65.00 for the two together

From Carolyn at Diane James Home:  "We believe that you can never have too many beautiful guest towels and pretty soaps, so this pairing is what we're giving this year.  Both gifts are made in the US and that's important to us."

From Melanie of Luxury Monograms: "My favorite gift to give for the holidays is our monogrammed pajama set.  I love to give the pajama set as a gift because I feel like pj's are one of those things that we never really spend money on for ourselves, but it is the ultimate luxury to have something posh and personalized to lounge around in."

  cuff bracelet: $46.00
From Kayce of KayceHughes.com:  "This is my favorite gift to give because I can’t think of anyone on my list that wouldn’t love it.  It looks great with either a bohemian or preppy look.  It is perfect for my neutral only friends as well as my color loving friends."

From Laine Sou of Kokoon: "My 'sure thing' gift for everyone is our Ultra Cami in multiple colors. Such a simple thing, but women always have difficulty finding a great cami, and ours is the best! The fit is a dream, it has a great length, and doesn't ride up. I even give them as hostess gifts. You should see how excited women get!"

From Monika of Splendid Willow Avenue: "Kids love this retro feel matchbox containing an adorable cotton mouse + blanket, mattress and pillow. A fun gift to give and to receive! And Moms like it because it is not yet another plastic toy!"

For more gift giving ideas and inspiration, check out Monika's blog: Splendid Willow. Happy "Cyber" Shopping everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top