The Zhush's second year anniversary was this past Saturday. I almost completely forgot about this milestone amongst all the commotion of Halloween, surprise snow storms, power outtages and so on and so forth...things have been crazy hectic over here!  But, I did want to take time out to express how grateful I am for your continued readership, feedback and support over the past two years. Writing this blog has literally opened up a whole new world for me. So many wonderful things have come into my life as a result of starting The Zhush, (it's cliche, but it's also true) I've embarked on a new career path, met amazing people, some of which are now my close friends and learned so much along the way.  Thank you for clicking over to my little slice of the internet...cheers!

P.S. In honor of this anniversary, I treated the site to a little face lift of sorts.  The uber Fabulous K helped me to zhush things up.  Kelly sprinkled her stylish aesthetic and creative pixels here and there and we even added a brand new "about me" page.  Check it out and let me know what you think! Thanks Kelly!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top