It's quite possible that I'm the last person on earth to have just found Samantha Hahn's art.  It was shortly after this post that I learned about the amazingly talented artist behind some of the lovely journals over at Anthropologie.  I checked out Samantha's portfolio and instantly fell head over heels for everything I saw!  Not only does Ms. Hahn have a very addictive blog, but her selection of beautiful artwork and creativity is endless.  From wallpaper, to typography, and prints of all sorts...but what really hit home for me was the absolutely stunning watercolor portraits.  Coco Chanel? Karl Lagerfeld!? It goes on and on...and each one is more captivating than the next! I just had to share some of her work here, because I'm literally next level obsessed, as in beyond!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top