Lately, I've had books on my brain even more so than usual.  Not only am I on a never ending quest for a good read, but I've also been looking for some story books for my children, some coffee table books for decor and finally for some interesting novels to give as gifts this year.  So, stumbling across the work of Jane Mount and her Ideal Bookshelf project, was quite serendipitous!  How great is the idea of having your absolute favorite tomes lined up in a clever work of art like this? You simply send Jane all the titles and she puts together these fabulous "ideal bookshelf" illustrations.  Wouldn't these make such a wonderful gift for practically anyone on your list...and the best part, it's like a mini introspective portrait of the person whose "ideal" this represents.  Adding the "ideal bookshelf" to my own wish list for sure!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top