I'm having a really hard time wrapping my head around the fact that my online shop has been up and running for one year now!!!  It seems like only yesterday that I took a leap of faith and started up zhush.com!  This has absolutely been a year of learning for me, (some lessons came easier than others, that's for sure)...I can't even imagine what next year will bring!  The support that I've gotten from the blog community as a newbie retail site was nothing short of amazing, so today I just wanted to say thank you to all of my thoughtful readers and customers, and to all the blogs that have showed zhush.com some serious love this past year.  THANK YOU!!! It has meant the world to me!

As a small token of appreciation, for today only, we are offering 10% off everything and 20% off orders over $150.00 with this code: ONEYEAR (look for the code prompt right after the items are placed in the cart!) Offer ends at midnight! Happy Shopping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top