Happy Boxing Day! This traditional British Holiday seemed like the perfect opportunity to share these fabulous images I spied hanging on the walls of the new Jo Malone flagship in downtown Manhattan.  The people at Jo Malone were nice enough to invite me to check out the new "shoppe" and it did not disappoint.  I'm already such a fan of this fabulous fragrance line (right down to it's original British roots).  Rumor has it that there may even be a home accessories line at some point, and you know this will be amazing! Below are a few Instagrams I took of the store as part of my whirlwind tour in NYC a few weeks back...not only did I take that intensive Blogshop photoshop class, but I also paid a visit to several showrooms in order to stock up on all sorts of fun, new things for zhush.com(I received a few fabulous "stocking stuffers" from Jo Malone, but no monetary compensation for this post.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top