I'm always searching for new ways to improve the look of The Zhush and the store.  When I started this blog in 2009, I didn't even know how to "cut and paste"...never mind that I literally never heard of a "screen shot".  While I've figured some things out along the way, I realize I still have SO much more to learn. Which is why I'm so fired up for today! I'm getting a jump start on my New Year's resolutions and (hopefully) learning a few new tricks from two truly amazing and inspiring women.  I'm heading into NYC for a two day work shop known as Blogshop.  The Blogshop ladies have been on a global teaching tour for the past few months.  (I'm three parts intimidated and one part totally excited!) Taught by Bri Emery of designlovefest + photographer Angela Kohler, it's intended to be a photoshop boot camp of sorts.  At a minimum, it looks like it's going to be a lot of fun and completely motivating! Wish me luck!
Images via: Blogshop + designlovefest



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top