Jamie Drake - Living Room
As much as I love New York, there are so many times that I find myself wishing that I lived in California. This past weekend was one of those times. I really would've wanted to attend the Greystone Mansion in Beverly Hillls showhouse...as it looks like it was the designer show house to end all show houses!  Special thanks to Luxe Magazine for sending these incredible images. There are so many over the top rooms, done by designers that I've been admiring for years, I would love to see this in person.  There's even a "twilight room"... I'm not so sure what that is, but I think I need one!
Sheldon Harte - Lounge
Kendall Wilkinson - Twilight Room
Barry Dixon - Library
Margie Grace - Reflecting Pool

Click here for more information about Greystone Mansion and Maison de Luxe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top