Future Fortified is a public awareness campaign of the Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition (GAIN). They enable individuals, businesses, and organizations to help millions of women and children around the world gain access to the essential nutrients they need to lead healthy, enriched lives. So when the people over at Future Fortified contacted me about the special Mother's Day photo series they were planning in order to raise awareness about it's campaign, I knew I wanted to help out by participating.  All we needed to do was take a photo using this growth chart...we had a lot of fun creating this image, starring my youngest, produced by my oldest and art directed by yours truly!
Visit Future Fortified to learn more about all the great work they are doing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top