What I really want on this Wednesday morning is some work out motivation.  I'm thinking some new "kicks" might do the trick!  I'm loving these cross trainers from Nike.  Not only did they get rave reviews online, but they come in a bunch of fun colors and they are under $100.00.  Since I tend to wear only black work out pants, I always resort to the "longer leg look" and go for black. 

As for last week's BB cream post, based on comments made both here and offline, I went with the Garnier.  It has a slight perfume odor which I'm not loving, but once it's on this smell seems to go away.  Honestly though, I can't tell the difference between this BB cream and the Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer with spf that I was already sporting...

On another personal note, these Wednesday Wants are working out quite nicely, as my daughter was able to clue Mr. Zhush in before Mother's Day, turning this want into a reality!

To follow all these wants and see more of my style and fashion picks, please feel free to "stalk me" over at Currently Obsessed.  If you're not already familiar with this highly addictive sight, its a fun place to check out what's trending amongst all your favorite bloggers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top